Building Awareness about Effects of Hookah
Trends and new style on how to spend our pastime are now changing everywhere. The choice on why we choose to do what we do is because of the need that we feel at the moment. For some people, if they need to finish a task they work overtime; but for bored people, if they need to unwind and interact with friends they go swimming in a beach, play sports together, or just go to cafes and bar their common friends frequent to go. In certain areas in the globe, the new style of spending past time of people now a day is to visit cafes and bar which offering different services, like Shisha session.
The question most people want to know, “Is Shisha harmful?” The common belief is that smoke is filtered by the water when in actual fact, nicotine is not water-soluble. The tobacco is no less toxic in a hookah pipe, and the water in the hookah does not filter out the toxic ingredients in the tobacco smoke. Hookah smokers may actually inhale more tobacco smoke than cigarette smokers do. This is because of the large volume of smoke they inhale in one smoking session, which can
last as long as 60 minutes. Smokings of Shisha are marketed as being safe alternative to cigarette. Let us show you how Shisha Smoking can effect your health seriously.
Why Quit Shisha
- Reduce chances of Infection and bacteria from sharing mouth pieces
- Reduce chances of Cancer
- Reduce The chances of Tuberculosis
- Prevent Heart desises
- Be much healthier
- Tuberculosis outbreak in Middle East Countries were linked to Shisha
- Carbon Monoxide (From The Coal) is 30 times harder to dissolve in water then oxygen.
- In a single session smokers inhale up-to 200 times more smoke than from a cigarette.
- Smoking kills around 114,000 people in the UK each year.
- The longer the hookah session, the more nicotine and toxins one takes in.