1. The information displayed on www.quitshisha.com (hereinafter, referred to as the “Website”) is not purposed to replace professional medical diagnosis, recommendation, or treatment.
2. The content displayed on the Website should not be accepted as any form of medical, behavioural or mental health care.
3. Always seek the advice of a qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or personal health.
4. You should always consult with a qualified health care provider before starting the use of electronic smoking devices.
5. The owner of www.quitshisha.com (hereinafter, referred to as the “Owner”) is not advocating the use of electronic smoking devices and hope that if you use such devices, you do so with moderation and caution. The Owner does not promote misuse of nicotine and smoking.
6. The Owner cannot take any responsibility for the use of the electronic smoking devices. Some or even all electronic smoking devices may be bad for your health.
7. Information on the Website is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
8. The Owner does not warrant that: (i) the Website will be constantly available, or available at all; (ii) or the information on the Website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
9. Information on the Website may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information may be changed or updated without notice.
10. The Owner will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, the Website: (i) for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or (ii) for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
11. Nothing in this disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this disclaimer will exclude or limit the liability of the Owner in respect of any: (i) death or personal injury caused by negligence of the Owner; (ii) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of the Owner; or (iii) matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for the Owner to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
12. If you have any questions about this disclaimer, please contact the Owner by email at email@example.com